KC Swim Academy & Infant Aquatics’ swimming lessons and competitive swim teams provide a safe, fun, and inclusive environment that fosters individual and team improvement. Each summer, the organization partners with local summer swim leagues and community family festivals in Kansas City to share drowning prevention tips and Pool Safely’s “Water Watcher” lanyards, which ensures an adult is always on duty to supervise children in and around the water.
Campaign Safety Collaborators
(Our top tier of collaborators)
Campaign Safety Collaborators (CSCs) are highly engaged and committed to promoting the Pool Safely campaign at a significant level, such as via Pool Safely media and event opportunities.
Campaign Safety Leaders
(Our second tier of collaborators)
Campaign Safety Leaders (CSLs) help to promote awareness of the Pool Safely campaign by mobilizing their memberships and networks, using campaign materials at their events and participating in a number of online campaign activities.
- #1 Pools, Inc.
- 4-Safety Program (Hasbro Children’s Hospital)
- Alamance County Community YMCA
- Alert Medical Training, Inc.
- All American Pool Company
- All-Safe Pool Safety
- America’s Kids in Motion
- American Camp Association
- American Pools Yuma
- American Seniors Association
- American Title Service Agency
- AMS Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Anchor Industries
- Annette’s Swim School
- Aqua Green S.A.
- Aqua Quip
- Aqua Solutions Pool Service
- Aquatech Pool Service
- Aquatic Jobs Network
- Aquatic Safety Awareness Program
- Aquatic Safety Concepts LLC
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- Aquatic Training Institute
- Aquaview Pool Fencing
- Arizona Childproofers
- Arlington (TX) Fire Department
- Aurora Medical Center Summit
- Backyard Pool Superstore
- Bath Area Family YMCA
- Baumgartner Law Firm
Campaign Safety Community
(Our third tier of collaborators)
The Campaign Safety Community is a broader group of organizations that the campaign keeps informed of Pool Safely developments and leverages their own resources to promote the campaign in their own communities.
Become a Collaborator