There are currently no open grant opportunities.
FY 2016 Grants
Purpose of the Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)
In accordance with the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act, the CPSC is accepts applications each year for the Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP). This program provides state and local governments with assistance to help implement enforcement and education programs, with the goal of preventing drownings and drain entrapments in pools and spas.
In FY 2016, this funding opportunity will award $1 million.
The application deadline for Funding Opportunity Announcement CPSC-16-001 closed September 15, 2015. Grant funds were awarded on December 11, 2015, to the following organizations:
|City of Bridgeport, CT||$74,973.00|
|District of Columbia Department of Health||$170,250.00|
|Florida Department of Health, Broward County||$250,000.00|
|Florida Department of Health, Lake County||$155,061.00|
|City of Stamford, CT||$131,252.00|
|A project description for each grant supported project is available here.|
This program is authorized under the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act, Pub. L. No. 110-140, Title XIV, as amended, 15 U.S.C. §§ 8004-8005. Read the Act here.
- PGSP Press Release
- Funding Opportunity Announcement (updated)
- Application Narrative and Review Criteria Comparison
- Pre-Award Frequently Asked Questions (updated)
- Pool Safely Grant Program – Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar Presentation Slides
- Pool Safely Grant Program – Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar Presentation Audio
- Pool Safely Grant Program – Applicant Technical Assistance Webinar Presentation Audio Transcript
PSGP Grantees, please reference the Funding Opportunity Announcement and your Notice of Award for specific instructions and requirements pertaining to your awards and the award forms below.
- SF-270 Request for Advance or Reimbursement
- Administrative Requirements and Instructions for Requesting Payments using the SF-270
- SF-424a Budget
- SF-425 Federal Financial Report
- SF-PPR Performance Progress Report
- PSGP Final Report Template
For more information related to the program, business, administrative, or fiscal issues, or for technical assistance related to this grant, contact:
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
4330 East West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814